- Omagh Integrated Primary & Nursery School
- Main Site Tower, Queens University Belfast
- Peter Froggatt Centre, Queens University Belfast
- Hansfield Primary & Secondary School Campus, Dublin
- School of Law, Queens University Belfast
- Department of Architecture, Queens University Belfast
- Belfast Metropolitan College
- Ashfield Girls High School, Belfast
- Belfast Central Library
We enter into each project without preconceived ideas, but rather endeavor to react to the particular ethos of the school, college or university, and to their particular context.
“The TODD’s team listened very carefully to what we needed to make our school really work for all its inhabitants. We had a vision of a bright, airy dynamic building that also generated a sense of serenity and order to reflect our Integrated Ethos, and that is exactly what TODD’s delivered. Throughout the design journey, there were of course very many challenges and changes, twists and tweaks, but time and again, the Todd’s team produced creative solutions to complete the brief and satisfy our demanding needs of quality, function, design and aesthetics.
What I liked most about working with TODD’s was their client-based approach, their architectural aptitude, their accountability and most of all their accessibility. In summary, I would say that it was an enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable experience working with TODD Architects and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough for any school at the genesis of their design process.”
Principal, Omagh Integrated Primary School & Nursery