- Titanic Belfast, Titanic Quarter, Belfast
- Belvoir Park Golf Club, Belfast
- Dante’s Gourmet Sandwich and Coffee Shop, Belfast
- Jury’s Inn, Bradford
- Down Royal Race Course, Lisburn
- St Malachi’s Church of Ireland, Parish Hall, Hillsborough
- La Mon House Hotel and Country Club, Belfast
- Irishtown Stadium, Ringsend, Dublin
- Bengal Brasserie II, Lisburn Road, Belfast
- Apart-Hotel, Westminister Bridge Road, London
- Police Service Memorial, Birmingham
- Visitors Centre, ARC21 Alternative Energy Centre, Belfast
- Belfast Waterfront Exhibition & Conference Centre
- Lee Valley Hockey & Tennis Centre Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
- The Albert Basin Development, Newry
It is a sector that covers a broad range of building types, linked by a demand for design flair, where if not carefully considered and simply following current fashions, can quickly become out dated. Indeed many of our commissions involve refurbishments and the ‘freshening’ up of existing properties.
Our most immediately recognisable project in the field is Titanic Belfast, the iconic tourist landmark, within Titanic Quarter, Europe’s largest waterfront development. The building opened to international acclaim in 2012.
These Buildings have an ever increasingly important role to play in lives that are so dominated by the pressures of modern day living
Our leisure experience includes the successful completion of projects for a diverse range of clients from Belvoir Golf Club in Belfast to Down Royal Racecourse in Lisburn and Irishtown Stadium in Dublin. In 2014 we completed a high profile reconfiguration of the Eton Manor complex within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, into a new hockey and tennis centre of excellence.