Irishtown Stadium, Ringsend, Dublin
TODD Architects were appointed by Dublin City Corporation to prepare proposals for the redevelopment of Irishtown Stadium in Ringsend, Dublin (former home of Shelbourne Rovers FC). The new facilities include:
- New sports centre / pavilion
- New track and field athletics facilities
- Outdoor ‘training pitches’
- Outdoor soccer pitch
- Security, parking, fencing, floodlighting etc.
- Provision for future indoor ‘warmup’ / track building together with spectator facilities.
The project was complete on budget and within programme in 2004.
Dublin City Council, The Crusaders Running Club & St Patrick's Football Club
Completed in 2004