TODD Architects were appointed by Dublin City Corporation to prepare proposals for the redevelopment of Irishtown Stadium in Ringsend, Dublin (former home of Shelbourne Rovers FC). The new facilities include:
- New sports centre / pavilion
- New track and field athletics facilities
- Outdoor ‘training pitches’
- Outdoor soccer pitch
- Security, parking, fencing, floodlighting etc.
- Provision for future indoor ‘warmup’ / track building together with spectator facilities.
The project was complete on budget and within programme in 2004.
Dublin City Council, The Crusaders Running Club & St Patrick's Football Club
Completed in 2004