Performance For the project brief, we listened to our Dentsu Team and aimed to address the key concerns that were raised, which included environmental aspects, workload, L&D and wellbeing. As a result, the proposed new office provides flexible common areas and individual workspaces, which promote positive communication, digital connectivity and supports the team at being there best.
GREEN is in their OFFICE nature – The office is in a great city-centre location, with good access to public transport and other sustainable transport means, allowing those who wish to “ditch the car”. Some of the other sustainable and environmentally efficient features of the design and fit-out of the new Dentsu workspace include:
• Re-commissioned air conditioning – Good airflow makes for a more comfortable & safer workplaces.
• Indoor/Outdoor Work-Café – We have introduced an overflow area to the Lower Ground Floor to further increase the availability of fresh air and provide more space to feel comfortable, by adding some external seating.
• Additional meeting areas & Pods to take private calls or meet in small groups with CO2 Monitors & ultra violet lights for cleaning at night.
• Cycle to Work – With great connection to city routes and locations, showers & lockers to support staff.
• Promote Biophilia – Research increasingly shows that incorporating nature & greenery, can help with things like decreasing stress and increasing productivity, creativity and attention span.
Completed in December 2021 the scheme received an overwhelmingly positive response and was crowned ‘Fit out of the Year’ (small office category) at the 2022 Fitout Awards.
Dentsu + GC Fit-Out Contractor
Office fit-out 15,694sq. ft.
Architects & Design Consultant