George Best Belfast City Airport is the second largest airport in Northern Ireland. TODD Architects have successfully completed a number of projects over the past three decades.
- – Extension and refurbishment of the Passenger Screening Facility to accommodate tray return lanes
- – Extension and refurbishment of the airside retail and departures concourse
- – Reconfiguration of airline offices
- – Terminal extension to accommodate an international arrivals baggage reclaim and associated Border Force Immigration and Customs facilities
- – Terminal signage and advertising
- – Reconfiguration and refurbishments of various toilet facilities
- – Combined ATC, Fire, Crash & Rescue Building.
George Best Belfast City Airport
Belfast, N. Ireland
Architect and Lead Consultant
Traditional and Novated Design & Build